At risk of sounding corny, but you are in LUCK! Sorry for being cheesy, but the leprechauns made us do it. If you’re looking for a yummy bite, get ready to Shamrock and Roll with this festive snack.
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, we are excited to share these Irish Potato Bites with you!
- 20 baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup Corned beef
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Sour cream (optional)
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled cut each one in half and cut a small slice off of the rounded end so the potato can sit up.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add cheese, corned beef, and butter to the bowl with the saved potato insides.
- Salt mixture to taste. Also sprinkle some salt over the potato halves.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
PREP 20 MINUTES | COOK 20 MINUTES | YIELD 8 SERVINGS
Categorized in: DIY
This post was written by Sophia Schwab