A large proportion of people who buy new homes in Boise ID come from outside the local area. If you’re planning to move to Boise from outside the Treasure Valley, you might wonder what it’s like to live in this unique area.
We can offer some insights into what it’s like to live in Boise:
- Boise is one of the best cities for people who enjoy the outdoors. The Boise River Greenbelt runs for a 25-mile stretch filled with trails and parks, not to mention the river itself. The city has numerous other parks with sports fields and courts, picnic areas, playgrounds, and more. There’s even a dog park! Find even more fun things to do at the nearby Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation area and Ski Resort.
- Boise is one of the most affordable areas in the Pacific Northwest, with reasonable home prices and a relatively low cost of living.
- Employment prospects are good, with quality employers such as Blue Cross of Idaho, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Idaho Power, and more.
- Entertainment and cultural activities abound in Boise. Visit the Discovery Center of Idaho, Idaho Botanical Garden, Zoo Boise, or Roaring Springs Water Park. Enjoy live music ranging from the Boise Philharmonic to indie bands. Participate in the vibrant art scene including the Freak Alley outdoor art gallery and summer artisan markets.
- Food and wine are big in Boise. The Snake River Valley wine region is dotted with wineries that make for pleasant weekend excursions. The downtown Boise area is also brimming with various independent restaurants that serve creative delicacies inspired by local meat and produce.
Enjoy all this and more from your new home in The Highlands at Cartwright Ranch. Located on a hillside among the Boise foothills, The Highlands offers fantastic views from luxury homes. Choose your home design and a lot to build a new home from the ground up, or move in sooner when you purchase one of our under-construction inventory homes.
We have inventory homes available now for closing this spring. These luxurious homes are over 3,000 square feet and have 3 bedrooms, 2.5 or 3.5 baths, and 3-car garages. These homes start at $1.25M.
The Highlands is part of the larger community of Cartwright Ranch, which features green spaces, walking trails, a pool and pool house, a fitness room, a gym, and a town center. The community is surrounded by the natural beauty and recreational opportunities of the foothills while remaining just a short drive to downtown Boise, Meridian, or Eagle.
Call Jamie Wright today at 208-917-4870 to schedule a tour of the Highlands at Cartwright Ranch community of new homes in Boise ID.
This post was written by Brighton Homes