One big advantage of working with a top-quality home builder in Meridian ID is the opportunity to tour their model homes. This is a step you want to be sure to take in the home-buying process. The model will give you a good idea of the builder’s workmanship and style sensibility. If you go when the home is staffed, you’ll also have the opportunity to speak to the New Home Specialist and learn more about the builder’s offerings and the options available to you as a customer.
Here are some tips for making the most of your model home visit:
- Make a list of questions and points to ask about and take it with you to the model.
- Try to tour the model when the home is staffed. Many builders offer self-tour options, but it’s better to go when someone is there in person to guide you through the house, point out features and answer your questions.
- Take photos of the features you like so you can remember them. Take notes to remind yourself of things you want or don’t want in your new home.
- Tour the entire community, not just the model home. Drive around, check out the amenities and talk to residents. This will help you get a good feel for the vibe of the neighborhood.
- If the builder has several communities in the same area, visit each one and tour its model. Each community will have its own personality, and you’ll also have a chance to see different home designs.
We invite you to tour our model homes in the greater Boise area. We have models open or coming soon in these 7 communities in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and Eagle ID:
Cartwright Ranch and The Highlands at Cartwright Ranch: 3108 W Hidden Springs Dr., Boise ID 83714
Cadence at Bainbridge: 3720 W Sunny Cove Ln, Meridian ID 83646
Century Farm and Cadence at Century Farm: 5049 S Hill Farm Way, Meridian ID 83642
Pinnacle: Coming soon!
Quartet: Coming soon!
Arbor: 18395 Pine Grove Ave, Nampa ID 83687
Homestead: 2716 N Annadale Ave, Eagle ID 83616
Models are open Tuesday through Thursday from 1 p.m.-5 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m, and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed Sunday and Monday. Self-guided tours are available from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily when unstaffed.
Call Brighton Homes today at 208-908-7533 for more information about touring any of the models by your premier home builder in Meridian ID.Tags: Brighton Homes Idaho, homes for sale boise id, homes for sale in meridian id, new homes for sale in Nampa ID, Self Guided Tour
Categorized in: CHOOSING YOUR COMMUNITY, PICKING YOUR DREAM HOME
This post was written by Gina Coffin