We all want our homes in Eagle ID to look their best for the holidays. But let’s face it, there are some areas that may need extra cleaning before we take those Instagram photos.
Our advice is to start early and allow yourself enough time to clean things you usually don’t bother with in your everyday routine. Get other members of your household to help if needed. Try to make it fun by playing music while you clean. Have tasty refreshments to look forward to when you’re done.
Tackle these projects to have your home ready to shine for the holidays:
- Clean the main entryway, including the front door. Put away excess shoes and other clutter. Put down a new rug or welcome mat if needed. Purge and organize coat closet. For the finishing touch, dress up the door or entry hall with holiday décor.
- Clean carpets and area rugs.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture, especially if you have pets.
- Wash the windows.
- Clean kitchen cabinets and countertops. Get rid of accumulated mail, recycling and other clutter. Clean trash and recycling bins.
- Clean out the fridge, clean the oven, stovetop and inside the microwave. Clean the sink and mop the floor. Put out fresh kitchen towels when guests are expected.
- Give the bathroom a thorough cleaning. Tidy up inside cabinets and wash throw rugs. Set aside good towels and washcloths for guests if you’ll have anyone staying overnight.
- Wash pet bedding and bathe pets.
What could be better than celebrating the holidays in your dream home? Start planning your new Brighton home now to be settled in before the 2021 holiday season.
Our Homestead community offers a country atmosphere close to city conveniences. Amenities include walking and biking paths, a park, picnic pavilion and swimming pool. Eagle Island State Park and the Boise River greenway are just a few minutes away.
Browse our home designs for this community to see the open-concept living areas, fireplaces for holiday ambience and kitchens with walk-in pantries. Most plans have flex spaces such as studies, media rooms and game rooms.
Live chat with us or call our Epic Realty community representative Zach Butler today at 208-917-4867 to take a tour or start planning your new home in the Homestead community of new homes in Eagle ID.Tags: homebuilder in eagle id, new homes for sale eagle id
This post was written by Brighton Homes