As a leading Boise ID home builder, we pride ourselves on innovation. We also understand that not everyone is available during our regularly scheduled model home hours. In order to make it easy for you to find your dream home, we now offer self-guided tours of our model homes. You no longer need to wait for regular open hours. Tour at your convenience from 8 am to 8 pm even when our models are closed.
How the Self-Guided Tours Work:
- Go to the model home you’d like to visit and text the serial number on the lock box to the following phone number: 888-883-1193.
- You’ll receive a link to set up an account with our app partner, Rently. If you already have a Rently account, you can skip this step. To set up the account, you’ll be asked to upload a photo of your driver’s license or other state-issued ID, then take and send a selfie and pay a one-time-only registration fee of .99.
- Once your identity has been verified and your account is registered, you’ll receive an unlock code for the model home. You’ll be guided through a few steps to complete the process.
- Unlock the door using the keypad.
- Enter the home, close the door behind you and enjoy your tour! Take your time and walk through the home at your own pace.
- If you have any questions during your tour, simply call us and we’ll answer them for you.
- When you leave, close the door firmly and press the checkmark key for 5 seconds to lock up again.
Our self-guided tours are available at our model homes in the Cadence, Arbor, Cartwright Ranch and Century Farm communities.
Our models are still open for scheduled tours between 1 pm and 5 pm Tuesday through Thursday and 11 am to 5 pm Friday and Saturday. Group tours during open hours are limited to 4 people at a time. We also continue to offer virtual tours and video meetings through FaceTime, Zoom and other platforms.
Take a tour and chat with us online or call Brighton Homes today at 208-908-7533 to start planning your new home with an innovative and customer-focused Boise ID home builder.Tags: homebuilder in boise id, homes for sale boise id, new homes boise id
This post was written by Brighton Homes