More people than ever are working out of their Eagle ID homes. Since we’re spending so much time in our home offices, it makes sense to decorate them to provide ourselves a pleasant working environment.
- Create the right mood. If you need a calm space, use muted colors like tan, gray, soft blues or sage greens. For a more vibrant mood, use brighter, contrasting colors and bold patterns.
- Organize the space. Most people work better in a tidy environment. Use storage solutions like shelves and file cabinets to keep everything in its place.
- Choose a desk and chair that are comfortable for you.
- Make sure the room has good lighting. Let in as much natural light as possible. Install a good overhead light along with focused task lighting such as an adjustable desk lamp.
- Finally, make your office feel like home. Add a touch of personality with photos, artwork or personal mementoes.
Brighton Homes offers several home designs with flexible office spaces.
The Banbury is a spacious two story home with 2,440 square feet of living space. The home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. A first floor den just off the foyer is ideally located to use as a home office. It offers just enough separation from the main gathering areas to have privacy and quiet, but it’s close enough to grab a quick snack in the kitchen.
A second floor media room could also function well as a home office. Conveniently located just across the hall from the owner’s suite, the room is handy for those who work late at night. The Banbury is available in our Arbor and Century Farm communities.
Similar in size and layout, the Marquette floor plan also has a first floor den with large window. Situated in a quiet location next to the front entrance, the den would make an ideal home office. This home is available in Bainbridge, Century Farm, Homestead and Cartwright Ranch.
Brighton Homes builds stylish, energy-efficient homes in master planned communities near Boise and Meridian ID. Browse our home designs to find one that’s right for you.
Ready to start planning your new home? Meet with us in person or schedule a virtual meeting via Zoom, FaceTime or online chat. Call Brighton Homes today at 208-908-7533 to start planning your new home with a premier builder of Eagle ID homes.
Tags: homebuilder in eagle id, homes for sale eagle id, new homes for sale eagle id
This post was written by Brighton Homes