One of the great benefits of living in a community of new homes in Boise ID is easy access to on-site amenities. This is especially true in the summer when most amenities are used to their fullest.
A survey by RCLCO real estate consulting showed that some of the top amenities desired by home buyers are walking trails, fitness centers, green spaces, and swimming pools. We’re happy to say that Brighton Homes’ communities offer these amenities and more.
People who live in our communities love the fact that they can come home and jump in the pool after work or spend a few hours swimming and splashing with the kids on a summer weekend. If you want to go for a walk, jog or bike ride, you can do it just steps from your front door. There’s no need to drive anywhere to enjoy the outdoors and stay in shape. Outdoor on-site amenities are also a great way to meet your neighbors and form friendships with people who share your interests.
Since the amenities are part of the community, you never have to worry about maintaining them. You can spend your free time relaxing instead of cleaning a backyard swimming pool or driving back and forth to the gym or public park.
Here’s a quick overview of the amenities available in our Boise-area communities:
- Arbor: Pool, clubhouse, green spaces, walking paths
- Cadence at Bainbridge and Cadence at Century Farm (55+ communities): Clubhouse with indoor pool, fitness room, green spaces, walking paths, social programming, pickleball, community dining area
- Cartwright Ranch and The Highlands at Cartwright Ranch: Pool and pool house, fitness room and gym, green spaces, walking paths, and trails through 810 acres of open space
- Century Farm: Two swimming pools, two playgrounds, green spaces, walking paths, pavilion, YMCA, a tiny library, community park
- Homestead: Two swimming pools, park, playground, green spaces, walking paths, pavilion
- Pinnacle: Two swimming pools, community center, event lawn, playgrounds, walking paths
- Quartet: Swimming pool, green spaces, walking paths.
Call Brighton Homes today at 208-908-7533 to start planning your new home in one of our amenity-filled communities of new homes in Boise ID.
Categorized in: CHOOSING YOUR COMMUNITY
This post was written by Gina Coffin