Brighton Homes is proud to announce that we received the 2020 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award for continued leadership and superior contributions to ENERGY STAR.
In 2019, Brighton Homes built more than 200 certified homes, for a total exceeding 1,300 since committing to ENERGY STAR in 2009
As described by EnergyStar, we accomplished the following in 2019:
- Partnering with Intermountain Gas Company to educate consumers about the value of ENERGY STAR through social media and their ENERGY STAR certified Parade model home.
- Updating its ENERGY STAR Infographic to contain statistics on the benefits of ENERGY STAR, including emissions equivalencies in trees planted and cars removed.
- Providing ENERGY STAR sales training for all sales agents at homes throughout each construction phase, describing features that contribute to ENERGY STAR and the performance of the home.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR with a two-page print ad in Boise Lifestyle magazine that reached more than 70,000 households.
- Emphasizing its commitment to building 100 percent ENERGY STAR certified homes on the company’s website, social media and in outdoor signage and banners.
- Surveying all homebuyers after the purchase of their home, with over 70 percent responding that ENERGY STAR was a very important factor in their decision-making process, an increase of nearly 10 percent from last year.
For a complete list of 2020 winners and more information about ENERGY STAR’s awards program, visit https://www.energystar.gov/about/awards/2020_energy_star_award_winners
About Brighton Homes:
Brighton Homes has a reputation as one of the most trusted Boise homebuilders. Our building team is a professional group dedicated to building homes of lasting value. They have been EnergyStar certified since 2009, hold back to back national EPA awards, and have won several local, state, regional and national awards along the way. Brighton Homes has made the 100% EnergyStar Commitment becoming the only new home builder in the Treasure Valley committed to building 100% EnergyStar Certified homes.
About ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR® is the simple choice for energy efficiency. For over 25 years, EPA’s ENERGY STAR program has been America’s resource for saving energy and protecting the environment. Join the millions already making a difference at energystar.gov. More background information about ENERGY STAR can be found at energystar.gov/about and energystar.gov/numbers.
Thousands of industrial, commercial, utility, state, and local organizations—including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 500®—rely on their partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to deliver cost-saving energy efficiency solutions. Together, since 1992, ENERGY STAR and its partners have helped save American families and businesses over $450 billion and over 3.5 trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity while also achieving broad emissions reductions—all through voluntary action.Tags: Energy Savings, Energy Star, Home Savings
This post was written by Brighton Homes