Are you wondering why Meridian ID homes are so much in demand these days? Maybe you’ve heard that Meridian is the fastest-growing city in Idaho. We can think of at least six reasons why people are flocking to this popular city:
1. Beautiful scenery. Meridian is nestled in the scenic Treasure Valley of Idaho, surrounded by mountains and farmland that offer beautiful vistas wherever you look.
2. Outdoor recreation. Staying active is easy in Meridian. Natural areas like Eagle Island State Park, Bogus Basin ski area, and the Boise River greenbelt offer hiking, climbing, camping, skiing, snowboarding, and water activities.
3. Four-season climate. Moderate temperatures year-round allow you to enjoy the distinct changing seasons. Fall is stunning in the Treasure Valley.
4. Proximity to Boise. It’s a quick drive to Boise, making for a short commute for those who work there. You can also pop into the city to attend special events or dine out.
5. Low crime rate. Meridian has less crime compared to the national average.
6. Strong economy. Residents have higher than the average median income, and the area also has a low level of unemployment.
If you’re planning a move to Meridian, our Century Farm community could be the perfect place to purchase your dream home. We are currently building our final ten homes in this community.
We currently have three listed for sale on our website!
Every home we build is 100% Energy Star certified. That means you can save money on your utility bills and be more comfortable in a Brighton home throughout the year.
Century Farm amenities include two swimming pools, two playgrounds, a pavilion, green spaces, and walking paths connecting Hillsdale Park and the new YMCA. The community also has an on-site elementary school and a tiny library.
Call Jamie Nosek at Fathom Realty today at 208-917-4858 to schedule your visit to the Century Farm community of Meridian ID homes.
Categorized in: CHOOSING YOUR COMMUNITY
This post was written by Brighton Homes