5 Real Estate Trends We’re Seeing this Fall
August 31, 2020 1:48 pm
As fall approaches, we see some trends emerging that may influence the market for homes in Nampa ID. These five trends should be good news for people on the hunt for that perfect new home in 2020.
- Mortgage rates should continue to remain low throughout autumn. Low rates can allow buyers to purchase larger homes or select more upgrades because they’re saving money on interest. More of the monthly payment is going toward building equity in the home.
- Shopping for a new home will be easier than ever thanks to rapidly evolving technology. Buyers can house-hunt from anywhere using virtual tours and other online tools. This makes home shopping especially convenient for people looking to relocate to a new city. They can “walk through” homes without having to travel to see them in person.
- Technology will make the closing process smoother. It’s no longer necessary to go into the closing office and sign a mountain of paperwork.
- People are leaving densely populated cities to relocate in the suburbs. New home communities offer more space in the backyard as well as outdoor recreational amenities on site. Suburban residents often feel safer and more relaxed. In a larger suburban home it’s also easier for multiple family members to work and learn remotely without feeling crowded or interfering with each other.
- Competition for homes will remain strong as a growing wave of millennials enters the housing market. Many people around the age of 30 are now ready to buy their first homes.
Brighton Homes is on top of today’s home-buying trends. We offer virtual appointments as well as in-person tours of our model homes. Our amenity-filled suburban communities offer space for the whole family.
The Arbor community in Nampa ID is the perfect example of an on-trend new home community. This master planned community features walking paths, open green spaces and playgrounds. When complete, the community will have two swimming pools and a clubhouse. The home designs we offer feature elements of popular modern farmhouse and urban trends.
Our model homes are open for scheduled tours. We also offer virtual tours and video meetings through FaceTime, Zoom and other platforms. Chat with us online or call Brighton Homes today at 208-908-7533 to tour our available homes in Nampa ID.
Tags: homebuilder in Nampa ID, homes in nampa ID, new homes for sale in Nampa ID, new homes nampa ID
This post was written by Brighton Homes