Please only fill out the form for open positions. We will only view applicants for open positions. Please indicate in the comments what job opening you are responding to. Thank you!
Current Job Openings:
New Home Specialist
We are looking for a New Home Specialist to join our team! If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic, exciting team and have some sales experience, this may be the career for you. Duties include working with Clients, Realtors and our internal Team to sell our beautiful homes to prospective homebuyers. Excellent customer service skills are required. Some administrative tasks are required, but this is primarily a sales position. The schedule is Tuesday – Saturday on-site at one of our new home communities. If you meet this criteria and would like to work in a fun environment with an awesome Team, please fill out the form below and include your resume.
Accounts Payable Processor
- Compares invoices to budget, identifying variances and discrepancies.
- Processes VPO invoices and coordinates with superintendents for approvals.
- Enters data into estimating software system.
Knowledge and Skills
- Two years’ experience in accounts payable with construction experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Requires the ability to interface with internal and external customers, vendors and subcontractors. Also requires the preparation of reports using prescribed formats and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software programs.
- Experience in, or ability to become proficient in residential specific homebuilding software
- Exemplifies the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in professional and personal
- Maintains a professional image in dress and grooming.
- Contributes toward a team approach while working toward the success of the company as a whole.
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (e.g., processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, etc.)
- May be required to perform occasional light physical labor.